Janus AirDuplex is a point–‐to–‐point integrated radio and antenna system capable of transmitting and receiving signals on the same frequency and at the same instant in time, capable of operating over a large bandwidth. The radio is capable of data capacities greater than 2Gbps over distances more than 10km and with 100% improvement in spectral efficiency compared to current technology. Supports Advanced Carrier Ethernet (CE 2.0) requirements for applications such as E-Line and E-LAN.
Janus 23GHz – GBps licensed solution
- Carrier Ethernet Transport for Mobile deployments for 4G and 5G technologies including LTE and LTE-A
- Cost-effective Alternative for Fiber and millimeter-wave links.
- Patented AirDuplexTM technology achieves superior throughput performance of >1 Gbps in a 28 MHz channel allocation or 2 Gbps in 56 MHz channel.
- Spectral efficiency up to 16 bps per Hz
- Supports Advanced Carrier Ethernet (CE 2.0) requirements for applications such as E-Line and E-LAN.